Meh, feel in the mood to do this for some reason. So, here are random facts about my history with pokemon over the years.
-- I started with Pokemon Snap for the N64. It was here I fell in love with Eevee.
The first main stream game I started with was Pokemon Silver, my very first starter was Cyndaquil who I named Volcanica. I played through the entire game with this starter, and lost very badly to Lance of the Elite Four. So I restarted my game and used a Totodile instead, who's name was Cascade. This starter has been my preferred since then for that generation.
-- I had Gold, Silver and Crystal. Crystal was my major game as I could play as a girl.
-- I broke 100 level during this time via rare candy, the highest I ever got was 104.
-- I got a bad egg from the daycare. I restarted the game as I couldn't get rid of it.
-- The random shinies I got during GSC: Shiny Tangela and a shiny Skiploom. (I do not count the shiny egg you got from the daycare in Crystal or the red gyarados)
-- I got pokerus several times over the course of many playthroughs of GSC. I was scared of pokerus the first time I had it, as the internet wasn't really a thing for me back then.
-- During GSC, I caught only female pokemon and had an all female team.
-- Suicune was my favorite legendary during GSC.
-- There was a period of several years where I pulled out of pokemon (the ruby/sapphire/emerald dynasty). What brought me back was Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, then I went back to main stream with Platinum. I got Emerald from a friend later on and played through. I decided I didn't miss much. Personal opinion: The Hoenn region is very much the "middle child" of the franchise.
-- From Platinum, I dove head first back into Pokemon. My first pokemon in Platinum was Piplup.
-- I really don't like the anime, but I look forward to the Red/Blue mini-series that is coming up soon. 8D No Ash and from the trailer is looks AWESOME (though minus Ash from anything and it's in the "awesome" bracket.)
-- Favorite town/area in each region
Kanto: Celadon City
Johto: Cianwood or Mt. Silver
Hoenn: Mt. Pyre
Sinnoh: The upper level of Mt. Coronet. I ADORE the music there. Close second is Snowpoint City.
Unova: Victory Road in BW2.
-- Favorite regions overall:
Johto/Kanto from GSC/HGSS for nostalgia
Orre: Deserts. I can't resist them.
Unova: The seasons thing is awesome.
-- In regards to the villains in each game, listed from "annoyance" to "Oh crap what did I get myself into?". This is in regards to personal in-game battling experiences, NOT the actual characters themselves. That's a whole different list.
5. Maxie/Archie: These two were pansies.
4. Greevil: More an annoyance. Trying to snag back the shadow lugia wasn't too hard.
3. Giovanni: I don't recall having too much difficulty with him. Granted my team was usually over-leveled by then because I have a habit of fooling around a lot before the "final battle"
2. Cyrus: This guy was far from a push over, and his character scares me. The dude is full out psychotic. He looks like he's going to rip out your soul and eat it.
1. Ghetsis: Yes, I'm dead serious. He nearly wiped me out and there were a LOT of close calls. He's the only main villain that has almost caused me to white out. I hate that Hydreigon.
-- Rivals, listed from "Why are you following me" to "Hello~" :
8. Wally from RSE: .... Who are you again?
7. Brendan from RSE: *doubleslaps team and walks away* Wuss.
6. Barry from Platinum. I hate him. I hate him. Why is this idiot following me?
5. Bianca from BW: =_= Why are you even here, woman?
4. Green/Gary: The original jerk. I didn't like him, but meh. He was a worthy opponent.
3. Cheren from BW: Good fighter, good character. He wasn't a jerk. I like him.
2. N from BW: He's pretty and I wanna squish him. Don't judge me. We had a moment on the ferris wheel and he's freakin' royalty, so shut it! >///<
1. Silver from GSC/HGSS: This dude surprised me the very first time I saw him. He was a complete jerk and I hated his guts in GSC but I've grown fond of him since HGSS/reading the manga.
*Fun fact: I thought he was a SHE way back when. (blame the sprite) As I recall, the name I gave "her" in that run was Ginger. It was only in Azalea Town that I took a closer look and was like "Wait... that's a guy?" However I kept playing as normal, as mistaking him for a her and naming him accordingly wasn't a game-breaker.
So there ya go. No real point but whatever. Enjoy.